Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dream wont come true !!

I'm not sure how many of you benefit from Budget 2011/2012.. But definitely I dont like this budget... In many ppl eye, it is People Budget.. Yeah.. I cant denied it is... But thanks to Mr PM, my dream to buying a little apartment now become away from me...


First of all, very first beginning introduce My First Home Scheme, I dont see really reach the actual intention.. Govt want to help ppl to buy the home so introduce this scheme.. But once this scheme announce, the property price goin up and up and up... More demand than supply..


Now the ceiling increase from RM220,000.00 to RM400,000.00.. I really cant imagine how high the property price will go...


Govt do know that as well... If not they wont said might control from BNM on the housing loan....


Thanks to u for that stupid decision...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...