Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Further Study?

After I graduated from Uni as Degree holder, I never ever think want to further my studies. Of course, I do ever dream of it when people call me Dr. Chooi.. Opps, I'm not medi graduate.. Dont get me wrong..


I study Business Admin and wish to pursue PhD in the near future.. Its should be great if I can become Dr. Chooi... Anyway, all these still in dream..


That day, while had my dinner, my papa suddenly ask me "If there is a chance, will I go back to study?"


I answered, "No way"... Papa said "Why not? Its free."... "Where got such great thing? Free?"...

Papa explain there a government fund for people who wish to further study... huh !! "Papa, there should be T&C apply, Govt wont be this generous"


Actually, who dont want study if can, but financial is not allow.. I cant quit job to further study and I cant coope with study if I'm working.. So no way to further study at this moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...