Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, March 12, 2012

Watami @ Pavillion

Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant
C4.04.00, Level 4, Pavilion KL Shopping Mall,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Watami or my colleague pronouce it as WanTanMee... hahaha... so funny... The first time I dine in this restaurant, immediately I fall in love with it... Been there three times, and found out the menu quite different from lunch to dinner... There are set lunch, set dinner and normal menu...

The set lunch really worthy but only available from Monday to Friday... Once a month having set lunch there also OK... Set dinner available Monday to Sunday... very heavy meal but yet still good to try.. Too bad most of the food for set dinner is beef.. Non Halal for me... Let's try the normal menu.. Great too !!!





Nice set !! Can I have one?

 Chicken Katsu TamagoToji. (RM17.90)
Chicken Cutlet With Scramble Egg
Where is the EGG? LOL !!!



Yeah yeah !! So lovely !!



Unagi Kamameshi. (RM19.90)
Eel Pot Rice

When I ordered this, the waitress told me I need to wait for 20 minutes and the menu also stated this.. I thought the waiting time is from kitchen to my table... But when the whole set come to me, the waiter told me wait 20 minutes because the rice is uncooked...

How to know the rice whether fully cook? Very simple, the flame finish burn then its time to have your rice.... really nice.. ngam ngam cook !!! So delicious !!

Before cook...

 After cook... So delicious the rice !!
I so miss it... OMG !!!

 Fried Camembert Cheese
The berry sauce really nice... Taste very special !!
Soft and creamy inside, crispy outside...
Its Japanese restaurant with western food !! Fusion !!





Agedashi tofu
This is one of my japanese favourite dish..

So who wanna date for a simple meal at WATAMI Pavillion?

2 comments:

  1. i wan! =p date u to go watami! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha watami doesnt sell wan tan mee but their jap food is of good quality there :) yummy

    Latest: Meh-meh Goats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...