Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, October 12, 2012

Crepe2U - Times Square

Crepe !! CREPE !! wuahaha !! I'm so fancy about crepe.. But its not a cheap snack [my opinion judgement based on my own income level]... Anyway, once a while definitely can satisfy my yum yum !!!

RM4.90 for sweet crepe... Flavour like banana chocolate, strawberry peanut and so on.. All the fruits are fresh... RM5.90 for salty crepe like chicken floss, ham, sausage and so on... 

This time I tried the sweet crepe - banana chocolate... very crispy and big.. really worthy... 

So big and crispy - yummmy
Banana Chocolate Crepe



Definitely I will be back for another choice.. About 20 over flavours to choose from.. definitely got one suit you... 

If you take monorail go to Times Square.. Definitely you will see this shop.. very pinky and eye-catching outlet... Located at 1st floor near the monorail entrance/exit..

Note : Photo taken by HTC One X - image not clear due to the camera girl's skill matter.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...