Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

三间庄猪肉丸粉 @ Jalan Ipoh

My first taste of this type Pork Noodle at Win Heng Seng Jalan Imbi and delicious but just a little salty.. Otherwise no complain..

My cousin always told me there is one super delicious pork noodle around her area and claim to be ONLY ONE without other branch... I wonder what type of pork noodle until like so many AA version outside...

Finally able to dropby... Ohhh.... I told my cousin, just exactly like what I had at Jalan Imbi.. But the taste far away different from the one I had... This one taste more porkie because they use pork oil.. Taste not that heavy...

The saltiness - I rate 3 for this and 7 for Jalan Imbi.. So which one you prefer?

三间庄猪肉丸粉
Stall outlook
三间庄猪肉丸粉
23 Hours operation
 
三间庄猪肉丸粉
Pork Noodle
三间庄猪肉丸粉
Pork Ball
  
三间庄猪肉丸粉
Dry version
 The best is DRY version so minced pork can mix well with the soy sauce and taste better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...