Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, September 8, 2008

Papa and Mama - I'm sorry

In my blogging world at blogspot.. seems like this is the 1st blog about my personal feeling.. Previously all is about food, news and travel...

I really wish to say SORRY to my papa and mama but paiseh to say in front of them.. so i say it here... I'm from traditional family background.. normally wont express our love or sorry feeling to parent neither parent to us as children... But after y'day conversation with my papa, i really got this sorry word in mind and guilty feeling in heart...

Actually is like this, yesterday around evening, my papa called me, asking whether my younger sister and me can get leave to go China trip with him and mama or not? Date is 25th Sept 2008 for 8 days.. He need my confirmation immediately as he got good deal at Matta Fair Ipoh...

My family already planned a family trip to China around October but last two months my papa told me to postpone to next year April/May 2009.. I already double triple confirm to him whether really postpone as if not I need to apply leave early.. he said "YES" "POSTPONE".. I never ask the reason behind and respect his decision.. He really wantt o go a long trip with me and my sis but i'm really not sure why he wanna postpone it...

In the call, i told my papa i cannot apply leave during this month end till Raya as my colleagues already submit leave application and me got to standby at office.. Plus really too near to RAYA time... then he said "OK" "I just ask u only" "Tot u might can get".. then pass over the phone to my mama... while chatting with my mama for few minutes, heard my papa ask my mama to leave lo.. even though the voice very low.. i can feel that my dad very disappointed with my "NO"...

PAPA... so sorry ler.. if u tell me early.. i guarantee i can go.. But now no guarantee i can take the leave lo.. I'm so sorry ler.....

I already FFK my papa two years in a row for family trip (overseas) due to my own overseas trip.. So I promise myself and papa mama.. Next year i stop all my overseas trip until I go with u both at least one time... ok papa mama.. a promise from me...

sigh ....

1 comment:

  1. I think we are in the same situation. But for me, instead of going oversea trip with them, I spent my weekend with them, we went to local places like Genting, or Cameron. My papa and mama already very happy as I am willing to spend time with them, although the trip was short. Don't worry, ur papa will understand. I am sure ur parents feel glad to have a daughter like you, who love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...