Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

McDonald Prosperity Burger !!

I did taste this Prosperity burger before.. I just couldn't remember when was it.. About two or three year ago when McD started to include chicken in the series.... That time I remembered that the Chicken Prosperity Burger - from the packaging and also the taste are different from 2009 version....



Current (2209) version is come with aluminium paper wrapping.... and you can feel the heat... the 1st bite... WOW !! the meat so tender and juicy..... the black pepper sauce is so so a lots..... if whoever saw the McD advertisement.. yayaya.. the feeling and the look very similar... hehe !!! One thing i dont like is the ONION... if replace other vege.. then better.... One long Chicken Prosperity Burger is more than enough for me to get FULL....



Think of McD, everyone will think of BURGER... but the fried chicken also quite nice.. of course... nothing to compare my favourite KFC.. hehehe... Let's say and IF you want to eat McD but doesn't seems to get your preference of BURGER.. do try their fried chicken... of course their FRENCH FRIES.. still the best la... hehehe...



Between McD and KFC... I prefer KFC... The first I think off for fastfood definitely will be KFC... but sometimes I do hunger for McD French Fries... and due to convenience and fast.. McD definitely is the choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...