Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

229 Special Day

Do you think 229 or 29th February a very special day?

Personally I dont think is special.. Why Why Why?? This extra 24 hours fall on weekday? A working day? Why I must spend this extra day in my office? Plus a very busy day !!

To make it a special day for me... I snap a picture with my beloved pillow that accompany for these few years.. Whether ups, downs, happy, sad, sunny or rain, my pillow stand beside me...

Thanks for your company and I love you forever !!



P/S - I'm not insane OK !!!

1 comment:

  1. it's special but i hoped next 4 years would be a better one :)

    Latest: Pick The Best from The Rest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...