Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Promotion + Half year increment

Well well well !!! Finally i got what I deserve and want... Just the title... Increment for this promotion doesnt up to 10%.. Anyway, getting this promotion is not that easy.. As I said, leading a team, title very important....

So I'm officially promoted from Senior Executive to Assistant Manager... Haihzz... but my salary super low for AM post... Gambateh !! Next I want to fight for the salary... I know I'm a bit slow.. But what to do.. This company is take it or leave it.. If I can leave it.. definitely I wont take it..

My superior told me due to my punctuality I might couldn't get it... I already lost my hope but today got the letter.. really really happy...

Anyway, thanks GOD and thanks for whoever helping me this time...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...