Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Super 8 - By Nuffnang

Thanks for Nuffnang ...

Even I feel my creative comment was not so creative, but yet I manage to win myself a pair of Super 8 movie... Brought to me by Nuffnang and location is at TGV KLCC.. so close to my workplace.. convenient for me.. This is 3rd movie by Nuffnang to me...

This is my creative comment.. Remember expect unexpected.. hahaha...

Super 8 - Officially in theather on 10.06.2011... I got chance to watch it first together with a group of blogger.. great great...

Frankly speaking, by watching its trailer, I really dont know what the storyline... So really excited how this movie is all about... I arrived at KLCC about 7.00pm and went to Kinokuniya and Uniqlo.. After that filled my stomach at foodcourt.. 8.00pm sharp head down to get my ticket and surprisingly, not much people redeem and about 1 minutes I got mine... Seat number E3 and E4... Happily looking at the seat number, I'm satisfy.. Who knows, the seat number is opposite from GSC.. well.. still not that front...



Super 8 - In the summer of 1979, a group of friends in a small Ohio town witness a catastrophic train crash while making a super 8 movie and soon suspect that its was not an accident. Shortly after, unusual disappearance and inexplicable events begin to take place in town, and the local Deputy tries uncover the truth - something more terrifying than any of them could have imagined. [quoted from http://www.super8-movie.com/]

The best part of the movie I like the most is the "train crash".. its really awesome... I give my 5 star to the team... I'm just a layman and just enjoying the movie.. so 5 star only meant for myself.... By watching the trailer and the movie title Super 8.. you might think its Alien or Hero things of movie.. A little but not totally... Its more talking about relationship between each other... Its full of laughter... You definitely will enjoy the movie...

Remember wait till the end end end of the movie.. Dont go so fast... If not you will miss out the best part... OK...

By the way, I don't understand why this movie call Super 8... After read movie review from few bloggers.. I finally understand already.... oh oh oh !!...

P/S : Its blogger event, a little disappointed I didn't got a chance to talk to any blogger.. hehehe...

4 comments:

  1. Many more chances to meet up and have a good chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Saw you comments in a few of my friend's blogs, so dropped by here. Hey you were at the screening too! Why didn't say hie to us? :)

    Hope to catch you around soon ya.

    www.isaactan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it was fun. watched it, but paid for it by myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard that movie sucks,
    but luckily ur ticket is free.

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...