Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, February 21, 2014

BOH Tea Plantation Sungei Palas

Name : BOH Tea Plantation / Kedai BOH Teh 'ummPH!
Location : Sungei Palas, Cameron Highland
Date : 7th February 2014 (CNY Day 8)
Time : Around 4.30pm

We arrived just late and its just almost the time to close so I had great time driving in to the tea center... The road is in between the tea plantation and very narrow... The road only able to fit one car and some of the points able to fit two cars side by side... Imagine if it s on Peak Season day.. If you driving skill just so so only, dont try it... 

There will be a tour to around the tea production factory and its free.. Roughly the tour is about how to process the fresh/raw tea leaves become tea... After that, you can enjoy the mini exhibit about the equipments... You may enjoy a sip of Boh Tea with spectacular view which overlook the tea plantation... Then dropby at souvenir shop for a pack of BOH Tea (assorted packaging)..

This place is a MUST visit place at Cameron.. Beside the TEA PLANTATION... The tea center is location at the hilltop which overlook the tea mountain.. You will be amaze by the tea center building structure..  it is half hanging building structure.... Once, I saw this picture at one of the architecture magazine... 

BOH TEA PLANTATION
My sister at Kedai Teh BOH Cameron Highland

BOH TEA PLANTATION
My sister at Mini Exhibition
My sister at mini exhibition
 
BOH TEA PLANTATION
My sister seems interested....
This weight scale is very traditional and beside weight Tea Leave.. I think old day, most of the heavy thing is using this type of scale.. Because I saw this at one of the rubber shop at my kampung when I'm still a kid... We used to step on it and play around... LOL... Nostalgia... 

BOH TEA PLANTATION
My sister be my model !!

BOH TEA PLANTATION
My sister at hilltop
 The view is aswesome and with the wind breeze pass your face... The weather is so chill... Really wish can take a nap here... lol... Could the time just stop for a second?

BOH TEA PLANTATION
Tea TIME !!
Butter Lemon cake = RM4.00, Chocolate Roll = RM4.80 and Boh Teh Taril (a cup) = RM3.50... Too bad, this is 3 in 1..... WTF !! Why giive me 3 in 1? Totally fail... Due to closing time, a complimentary sandwich that cost about RM7.00+.... Yippie !!!! There is 6% GST !!


BOH TEH PLANTATION
My dad and I with tired face !!

My sister, dad and I - selfie

My dad and sister outside shop

BOH TEH PLANTATION
BOH TEA PLANTATION

BOH TEH PLANTATION
My dad and sister walking toward exit

I'm so happy at plantation

My sister want to pluck the young tea leaf !!


BOH Tea Centre Sungei Palas
I love here... I will dropby soon to spend more time at here.... Cool !!

You may click below for other places at Cameron Highlands

1. Water Crest Valley

2. Strawberry Moment Desserts Cafe

3. Cactus Point Brinchang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...