Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fifa World Cup 2010 - South Africa

Its back... 4 years once.. the most be waiting - whole world is waiting for it....

Recalled back previous WORLD CUP.. my favourite is GERMANY... Coz i like the goalkeeper... forgot the name la... last time i do watched it with a bunch of friends at mamak stall.. yelling shouting and bluffing here and there.. hahaha... really enjoying.. especially can see all thsoe supporter expression.. some of them really funny..

This year... I didn't catch any of the games yet until now... dont feel any football fever in me yet... may be no one come infect me yet.. probably I should drop them a call... hehe... guys guys.. be waiting my drop boom call....

Happy FOOTBALL FRENZY..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...