Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life - Part 2

Recalled back my previous post about "LIFE"...

Review back all my recent post [either publicly or privately]...

Really more on sharing my feeling [either good or bad - deep]... compare to my previous previous previous year's post... more interesting snap shot to share with...

It is when you grow older or wish to be more steady.. Life tend to change? Why the "change" so drastic? Why cant the "change" include CLOUDY'S LIFE as well?

Well what is "CLOUDY'S LIFE"? wink wink wink...

Security is most of the girl need.. But what "security" do I need? I feel myself so empty now.. never been this empty before... Probably due to "Financial"... I'm having these kind of feeling for quite some time... How long it will remain as this? Its like you grabbing a water but unable to hold it... Its like you feel want to touch the sky but yet couldn't reach... no matter how hard you try... everything seems moving away...

I'm not that optimistic towards life.. I just do my best.. whatever outcome I'm just accept it.. Simple life is what I hoping for... we can be Money Slave as we need to earn for living... but dont be Debt Slave... work damn hard just for paying debt to be in decent living... WORTHY? its really depends individual...

Everyone do has their own "Point of LIFE".. Even husband and wife also can be different...

Anyway.. just 2 cents of sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...