Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pressure !!

Recently.... well.. hate this word [Recently]... Lately, I'm so much tention at work... Being in this position is like in the middle... not so upper but yet doesnt mean it that low.. I dont consider myself as upper but yet others dont consider I'm lower... so MIDDLE is the worst...

I'm always afraid being a leader as I dont like being a leader.. Dont think I can lead it well.. Prefer to be follower.. much more comfortable.. As being myself, I dont wish to be so independant.. I also wish to be more dependant.. But I taught to be independant.. and when there is matter.. I know how to solve it automatically... being too independant izzit not too good??

Back to my pressure... My boss look at my team very tightly.. its seems move one step, he look one step... no choice, i need to delegate this pressure to my assistant... Look at the things very closely in order to prevent any mistake.. its seems my boss taking away the freedom... I enjoy working here because of the freedom that my boss is giving.. But seems.. not sure it is I'm not performing that's why he remove this freedom.. But yet, I'm willing to take up this challenge to work with a strict boss... to upgrade myself for a better person...

Working with him I learn alot throughout my tenure overhere... He very efficient in deliver any task.. So I as a staff need to be super efficient... So pressure pressure pressure.... Beside his little guideline... Self-motivation is very important... that's why EQ need to be up to the par...

Anyway... this is working life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...