Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, July 14, 2014

Durian Feast @ Bandar Sri Permaisuri

Durian season is BACK !! Once a year, I will crazily eat durian.. Well !! everyone does !!

Last time when my parent still living in Kampung, durian was FOC treat !! Now no more this privilege already.. In KL, need to find good and reasonable price durian really not that easy... I dont know how to differentiate the durian grade but taste nice for me then its OK lo.. 

Musang King? D24? Kampung? Almost the same for me.. Sorry for saying that.. Its abit insulting MUSANG KING whereby at Jalan Alor can sell up to RM40.00 per KILO... 

Around Bandar Sri Permaisuri where I live currently, there are two stalls selling durian... The price range is  RM10.00 for 5, RM10.00 for 3, RM10.00 for 2, RM20.00 for 3 and etc.. Its quite a great deal for cheapscake like me.. LOL !!


Durian
My sister open the DURIAN
Durian
RM10.00 for 3
The first durian was really fruitful.. Even though small but full full full... the seed very small type.. Worthy worthy.. I prefer sweet and creamy durian...

Durian
Small durian

Durian
Yum Yum !!

Durian
Small seed

Durian
Wash your hand

Durian
Durian Stall at roadside
This stall provide one glass of mineral water and place to wash hand.. Good service.. They will open the durian immediately for you to inspect.. So if not nice, you can request to change it...

P/S - Photo take using HTC One X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...