Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Swimming Pool @ Best Wester Dua Sentral

Staying at hotel isnt perfect without dipping your body into swimming pool.. For my own liking, hotel without swimming pool really imperfect.. Of course, have to look at the price as budget hotel unable to offer this facility..

Best Western Dua Sentral KL do have great view at the swimming pool.. I really can lazying here for whole day... Sipping a glass of beer, reading favorite novel which facing a great view.. Awesome !!

Swimming Pool
Selfie - oppss !!

Swimming Pool
My sister enjoying the view

Swimming Pool
My sister acting cute

Swimming Pool

Swimming Pool
My sister found the best spot

Swimming Pool

Swimming Pool
How about dining next to swimming pool?

Swimming Pool
So in love !!


If got chance, I dont mind stay here again for short break.. Even though the location not that strategic.. But who cares to go out since for short escape?

P/S - Photo taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...