Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Monday, July 7, 2014

Short Vacation @ Best Western

Hotel Name - Best Western Dua Sentral
Location - Near KL Sentral Kuala Lumpur
Room Type - Deluxe room (facing brickfield)

How many of you think of short vacation by just staying at local hotel (especially 4 star and above)? Yes, I do. You might think I'm crazy as why stay at 5 star local hotel and paying so much?Well, actually short vacation at local hotel not that bad idea and this type of vacation really suit me.

Due to taking care elderly, so I dont really have time to go long vacation or far away place. So staying at local 4 / 5 star hotel for relax / release tension really help me a lots... That's why must good hotel with nice environment, great swimming pool and complimentary breakfast.

I got complimentary stay (with breakfast) at Best Western Dua Sentral KL and check-in last Saturday (05/07/2014) with my sister for one night stay. This is second time we stayed here as the first we bought groupon mystery hotel deal for about RM170++ and got chance to stay at 1 bedroom-suite. This time we stayed at Deluxe Room only...

Main Lobby
Main Lobby
There are 6 check-in / check-out counter so its able to handle the crowd. But some of the staff doesnt really can speak English that well..There are plenty sofa for you to sit if you like to hang around lobby..

Main Lobby
Lobby
Personally I like this lobby side corner.. White sofa chair with glass and some plant.. Perfect sitting place to lazying with welcome drink (juice / coffee / tea)..

Main Lobby
Lobby

Welcome Drink
Welcome Drink
The welcome drink start available roughly about 1.00pm consist of fruit juice, coffee, tea and some cookies..
Its great feeling to have welcome drink when check-in.. After travel or rush to hotel at afternoon, a welcome drink definitely will add extra impression..

Twin Bed
Two Queen size bed
My room located at 23rd floor - smoking floor. No No No.. I'm not smoking people.. The staff told me do I mind taking smoking floor whereby currently no room available for non-smoking.. I dont mind if the room is no smoke smell..

Two queen size bed, 4 pillows each... Wow.. its nice mattress... I really had a nice sleep that nice... Yeah !! compare to my own home, this is such a luxury... 

TV
TV

Complimentary Water
Complimentary Bottled Mineral Water
 There is 4 complimentary bottled mineral water.. Or you may boil for yourself...

Complimentary Tea
Complimentary Tea

Mini Bar
Mini Bar
The minibar is not empty and the F&B iwill be charge after consume.. RM5.00 for the carlsberg not that expensive.. If really need, might consider...

Cupbaord
Cupboard
 Iron board is provided, nice quality in-house slipper and variety of hanger.. Really suit for business people... and that cloth (not sure the name), I wore it when I went to swimming pool.. I feel weird when I'm in the lift with the suit.. LOL

Bathroom
Bathroom
 Bathroom and toilet is separate.. I like this type but not many hotel with this layout.. Two sinks... good..

Complimentary toiletries
Compliment Toiletries
 Toothbrush is provided.. So happen I forget to bring mine.. I think only 5 star hotel is provide this.. Last time I stayed at Berjaya Langkawi, didnt have toothbrush..

High Floor
View from 23rd Floor (facing Brickfield)

You may get RM8.00 flat rate if you park you car at hotel parking.. This is per entry.. You may request seasonal parking card if you wish to have multiple entry for one rate RM8.00. Do check with the receptionist. Beside, they do offer free shuttle to/from Mid Valley/KL SEntral..

The hotel location is not strategic if you dont have transportation. Not advisable you walk to KL Sentral or Masjid Jamek as the roadside consider quite dangerous..

Overall, I do have a nice and comfortable stay.. The infinity swimming pool and gym room is good enough for me to spend my time...Nice view at swimming pool which I will blog it later... If they can make the swimming pool warmer then will be better.. The water at swimming too cold.. There is wide selection of breakfast and really enjoyed.

Infinity Swimming Pool
Relaxing at Swimming Pool
 
P/S - This is not paid POST as I dont get reward in return.. Mainly is for sharing a nice place which I experience before...

My other experience in Best Western Hotel KL (Click below)
1. Swimming Pool
2. Gymnasium Room

Photo taken using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...