Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My lovely younger sister BIGDAY !!

This is delay post.. My sister birthday is on 18th Dec... just a bit lazy recently to blogging so i got many many overdue POSTING.. will be coming soon !!!

Happy Pig Day to my lovely younger sis... I bought her BREAD TALK's macha macha cake.. Suppose LAVENDER but too expensive so change bakery lo... frankly speaking.. this macha macha really cannot compare to the L = green tea lo.. arghhh.. why so expensive de.. !!


(Packing slightly different from those traditional one)


(macha macha - green tea + red bean)


(Birthday girl blowing the ONLY one candle)


(faster cut la.. still posing - haha)




(finally grab a bite of it - wow !!)


(The PigDay present !! so damn lots)

Get older a year jor.. so my lovely little sister.. wish u pretty pretty pretty forever... hiak hiak hiak...

1 comment:

  1. the cake very GREEN.
    I wonder it tastes like Veggie....
    hahhaa
    Just kidding... Hope u don mind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...