Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, January 23, 2009

Papa Rich Cafe - Bandar Sri Permaisuri

My "stay" area is developed so fast... there is newly open cafe which is similar to kopitiam style... Look like a Malays style kopitiam but opened by a chinese... I been to these cafe for breakfast.. and the bread a bit different from others... This time, my visit to this cafe is for dinner + supper... since its located at housing area.. so most of the time this cafe is pack with CUSTOMER...

Frankly speaking... the food doesn't impress me that much... I only interested on some drinks.. there are few drinks that i wish to try on for my next visit... And the price not really reasonable... as for my level la... unless it is very tasty...


(Hot white coffee - look like cappucino)


(Mile Special Ice - super "KAW" and sweety)


(Nasi Lemak Special Papa)


(Chicken Chop Rice - rice is lemak)





Me and my sister too enjoying the whole environment coz this cafe is so near to our apartment.. nearly a walking distance... ahahaha... hehehe

1 comment:

  1. living in permaisuriJune 3, 2009 at 10:44 AM

    I do hangout at Pappa Rich too... in fact, ate there like 4 times in 3 days when it first opened.. something new mah :p

    You shud give the jojo pan mee on the same row as Q-bistro a try too. Bet you'll luv d food there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...