Favourite Quote

"Life is just one damned thing after another" Elbert Hubbard

人生苦短, 珍惜眼前人

Friday, October 17, 2008

My 2nd week at New Office

Second week bersamaan 13th - 17th October 2008.. at new office.. Just another week passing can say fast can say slow...

This whole week consist of 5 days working... I only play play the system myself.. learning the system all by myself... the person should teach me.. gave me a manual and ask me to play around the system myself and follow the manual step by step.. haihz... u think easy? a DOS based system is very difficult de lo for a person like me coz i'm not IT background de..

But fortunately, i manage to play around the system and got a very rough idea how its work.. after play around the system for a week.. its easier than i imagine.. so shouldn't be a problem la... easy job only...

Next week - I will joining the system training with stokist.. so i will learn the system from head to toe.. every single step also cannot be miss.. of course i have to learn and understand the whole system more than the stokist.. but first know the basic.. as time go on.. especially problem arise.. there is the chance for learning lo.. hehe...

GOD BLESS...

1 comment:

  1. good on ya, and happy entering a 3rd week at your new office, chill and no stress, no stress, cos you deserve nothing but the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...